Friday, January 22, 2010

♥Pork Chop MMT

My post...about pork chop.

Well,I wil apologized here,all because I will be so rough n rough that u all cant ever imagine..I was damn pissed off.1st,Lemon brought all his team come in my room and insult me.Actually,tat is not the main point,n I oso dont care bout it.But,the thing let me shock is,why u the one come n started insult me with those rude word?..whats cb..lanjiao..blablablabla..I was so shock bcoz I m ur real fren and they just only ur game frens.U told me tat u juz acting.ACTING??Dont u noe the word DISSAPOINTED.?Its totally can describe my feeling on you now..

Lemon,wu zhe and also cb xiaofu,why u all so cheap?Dont u noe u all such like a foolish?..Lemon,u say I pro at seduction?come on..When I seduce u?!Why I also dunnoe it.?Lemon!Dont u noe u r a man who ard 25years old,not a man..is an uncle..why ur mind still so childish?Dont u really think that u so powerful at steps?Come on,it just a game.It just for fun.So,can you stop ur all action which acting gangster?I so shame on you.Really,its really came from my true heart and wanna to tell you.

Its was my limited word for you
..SHAME!Can you be more mature, LEMON?

Turn..xiaofu..U wan quit steps wor?*CLAPS!!Its really good.I was so proud of you for u finally did a great,wondeful,excellent,useful decision.Actually..u no need make a
comparison of you and me.Indeed.U juz a pork chop,I m a human.I really hate you!Why u the one who always on loud and scold me or else first,but I am the one who tried to bully you in the end??Can someone tell me why?
ITS REALLY ENOUGH!!Why I m the one who wil speechless in the end?Izit I not pro on talk.But now,I finally got it.Not I not pro in talk,is I totally different with you!You This Bitch!Fucker!Cbkia!I got stantard!So!I wont continue fight wif you at loud.I dont feel any feelings of proud when I on loud and scold anyone!coz I noe it ,it actually just an action who low classes's ppl wil did it.!Of course u donnoe it.coz u felt so proud ,so happy when u insult a ppl!!Yayaya,I sure qualified to say You are Pork Chop!coz I really look nicer then you!!DONT ENVY PLS!


[ 残心枫 ] ..I wanna say thx to you.Thks u for doing all things which was my business.They say,I m the one who make u n ur bro relationship broken,its real?Anyways,thank you



I was so tired now..and I was sick-ing.LOL!but look like I stil so powerful for fight with otherss.


[ 劲歌舞者 ]Its really end..Hope you really WONT come n find me..U are nothing for me start from now.We are not fren anymore..




-I noe its just a game-



Khoo Li Wen ,I nid ur hug..now...