Friday, January 15, 2010

♥love like shitss

Argg.hmm..
well,now,1.30am,but I haven sleep yet.waiting for my stupid+suck steps update.It taken so long and long time that u cant imagine.F.U.C.K
I gonna tell u guys,


1st,I was so miss my babes although we just came out gathering yesterday.We go watch ju on yst.What the fuckin shits!!Its was too HORROR for me!!Each episode is very frightening.Ohno,i totally hate watch ghost movie.NO MORE HORROR ,can?yea,I will try say no to those horror film.


2nd,MY DEAR XIAOMI!!tell u here,stop dint attend ur class.!I wass so so so worry bout you.
luvluvluv my m.c.b.HeeheeXD.muacks.♥/hug


Last,actually I know wat i doing nowadays.I know myself.No nid'u'cum give me comments or idea for how to be a girl.We ard OVER long time ago.GUY,please respect me and also respect urself..okay?and also cut all the craps..feeling like dunwan contact with you anymore..haizzz..swt..

Izit our love was over?Honestly,I really dunnoe answer you.SPEECHLESS..
I like nothing for you,u know?now thn u come care bout me,will it too late?


I got many lovers now.