Wednesday, January 20, 2010

♥Heal my word..

Heal my word..

Well,I back.Tis few days,I finally noe how to really described ppl with the word 'BITCH'.The girl,thought she was vry great or smart,but actually she not.Its was really ridiculous.Heyhey.u thk hu u are..on loudspeaker and call me go see ur 'masterpiece'.Izit u got a habit tat like to print screen??So like ss??go lick...ASS...better.Dun thk u r so great okay?freakin funny.I will knock u down oneday.FUCK.Low classes's ppl did low classes things.cb 'xiaofu'.


A babe..who create a blogspot, dunwan told me her acc..that's great!o0o.But finally she got told me,but after 300seconds[I thk]the blog show me ..

The blog you were looking for was not found.

my gosh!!!!what the hell,jesus,drag her to hell.oooppss,just kidding.Anyways,I noe her secret.Babe,please dun tell me he was a wonderful,perfect,great man again,coz he r not.Hmmmm..can I tell to u de,I oredi told u last night.Hope he wil treasure u,treat u nicer.God bless you.


Dare u say me cheap?bitch?U the fuckin mother fucker!U juz a china man!U thk hu u r.Dun talk wif me those bullshitss!Do you have qualified to say that I was a slut and 'dead open'??GIVE DOG PUSH!!Cut all ur craps larh,sei liar.I not stupid,okay?U got wat I mean?

I hate him hate him hate him but u love him love him love him.
*faint.U really a baka.
U better watch out sei jerk,pui.
SHAME ON YOU,u noe wat the word shame?China man.


Welllllll,300 seconds for relax was over*continue my post here..
I n dm >> lover=over.
secret rendevous,me n him started.only JIMO noe tat,I thk.LOL!actually ,I noe tat u all cant understand wat I talking about.heeheee,but its okay..hushhush..


I totally fallin on u,Khoo Li Wen!sept3..I miss you til u cant ever imagine it.




...♥How my great-legged love..[ 残心枫 ] he joined.


Nv Ren, I miss you.But I dint dare to contact u.....